P. Zainul Abdeen (also known as P.J) is a Wahabbi/Salaffi islamic preacher and Scholar known for his deviated beleifs against the view of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jamah (ASWJ). P. Jainul Abideen was born on 10th February 1953, in a small town Thondi in Ramanathapuram, Tamil Nadu. The non-political arm Tamil Nadu Towheed Jamath claiming to restore Tauheed (Monotheism) was formed under his leadership. The Tamil Nadu Tawheed Jamath (TNTJ) [தமிழ்: தமிழ்நாடு தவ்ஹீத் ஜமாஅத்] is considered as deviant even by Ahle Hadith.
In 2006, P Jainulabdeen was deported for creating sectarian tension in Colombo, Srilanka. Around 100,000 people of Tamilnadu, India, follow him as a great imam and think that His explanations are correct . Literally, he has formed a new religion in the name of Tawheed and in the veil of abolishing shirk and bidah. But this caller (PJ) himself carries many Kufr with him and he calls people towards his invented ideologies.
Note : In the early life of PJ, he studied islam in a deobandi school and then became a murtad denying the existance of Allah. Then later he accepted islam and started first preaching against Shirk and Bidah. Then he started all these above deviant things.
There are many more blunders of PJ, but our team has just given the most deviated things.
1. P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) says that there are Mistakes in the Qur’an. And according to him, the Qur’an is preserved in the recitation only not in written form. For all this 1400 years, muslims have been using the written Quran with spelling and grammatical mistakes, though the recitation is correct and preserved.
2. P.J rejects 50 ahaadeeth from Saheehul Bukhari and Saheeh Muslim, saying that it contradicts the Quran. Later he rejected many saheeh hadeeth saying that it contradicts with sound logic and nature.
3. P.J says that only once Zakat given in a life time on a particular wealth is sufficient; and that one need not give Zakaath on it again every year.
4. P.J puts forward his view ahead of the understanding of the Sahaabaa, and thereby contradicts the methodology of the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaah. Also he condemns and defames the sahabah. Eg: He said about Umar (rali) that Umar (rali) had got “Confusion in belief” when he heard that the Prophet(S) died. He also had said that Amr bin Al Aas was “Criminal minded”. When people made this an issue and condemned him, he still said, ” If someone does the same act of Amr bin Al Ass, we will surely say he is Criminal minded. So what is wrong in What I said?”"
He puts forward the mistakes of Sahabah and claims that we can understand Quran and Sunnah, better than the sahabah. He says that the Salafees are doing taqleed of sahabah.
5. He denies Black Magic – Sihar, even if there are ahadeeth found in Saheeh Bukhari and other books of hadeeth. He says that Sihr in Quran means “Trickery”. He challenges those who believe in Sihr ,to make Sihr upon him and prove that Sihr really exists.
6. He denies that Jinn can enter human beings. He rejects the hadeeth that support this view and makes taweel of Quran verses to suit his thoughts.
7. He recently, from 2010, suddenly said that he and his supporters discussed and came to a decision that “Evil Eye” is a superstition and belief in it is Shirk and Whoever believes evil eye even after his explanation, are mushriks.
8. He claims recently that Belief in Sihr , is Shirk. And whoever believes that Sihr is more than trickery, even after getting his explanations, then he is a mushrik, and should not be prayed behind and should not be married.
9. He claims that Even if Bukhari, Muslim Imams believed in Sihr, they cannot be judged mushriks, as they did not get the explanation of PJ, as how it becomes shirk. If they had got his explanations and still believed in Sihr , then they would be mushriks also.
10. He made a translation of Quran and translated the verse “Sihr” to “trickery” and fools around the common people who do not know Arabic.
The above views are against the view of Ahlus Sunnah and Jamaah and keeping the above it was decided that their falsehood be kept open to the muslims so that they don’t fall into the traps of TNTJ and PJ and also for their followers to take guidance In sha Allah. The people who at one point of time supported and appreciated P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) in his work and speeches on Tawheed, Dawah, etc have left his Wahabbi Organization in large numbers. P. Zainul Abideen (P.J) and his followers from TNTJ have become eccentric and deviated in major issues related to Islam.
Mufti Aal Sheikh invited him to Saudi. But he denied coming to Saudi saying that he has some work to do. He claims to his people that Mufti actually called him as a chief guest.